Monday, July 24, 2006

Things I'm Unpacking...

I have a routine when I travel. I make a list. I pack. And then I unpack part of it after realizing how heavy the suitcase is and that I can do without that second extra pair of slacks. I also remembered that at the two previous conferences I attended, the clothes I put on in the morning were the ones I stayed in all day except for special parties (i.e. the eHarlequin pajama party and the awards ceremony). So tonight I removed two outfits that were for after-hours wear. I also removed a pair of shorts for the trip home after discovering I'd already packed a pair of shorts for the trip home.

I'll still have too much. And I really have to be careful about that heavy suitcase. I have a bad shoulder and am not supposed to lift anything with that arm. Uh... Playfriends... you may have to assist in hoisting it in and out of the car.

PM

No comments: