Saturday, July 08, 2006

Cover Girl

I have another short story in a magazine this month. But instead of telling you what it is, I'll let you guess.

A photograph of the cover is at the end of this blog post. Email me with your guess of which story is mine. Send the email to playgroundmonitor@writingplayground.com. All correct entries will go into one of my red hats and I'll draw a winner on Monday.

Wanna know what you'll win?

No? Okay then, I won't tell you.

Stop throwing the rotten tomatoes! I'll tell you.

You'll win a copy of the magazine with the title page of my story autographed. I know, I'm shameless. :grin:

Get a friend to guess too (and make sure they tell me in their email that you referred them) and you and your friend's names will go in the hat for a separate drawing for a handmade beaded book thong.

Have a wonderful weekend! What are you doing this weekend by the way? The Playfriends are going en masse to see "Pirates of the Caribbean" on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The husband and I are supposed to go out on a much needed date night. I think it's been about a year since the last date night. Hopefully the babysitter will come through and we will get to go. We might eat at a nice place and then see Pirates of the Caribbean. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!