Sunday, August 05, 2007

Knee Update

Thanks to everyone who has commented or emailed me with good wishes for a speedy knee recovery and shared their own knee (or other joint) issues.

I thought you'd like an update, as I saw the doctor Thursday for the MRI results.

I have a laundry list of knee issues, but the highlights include a fractured tibia and torn cartilage. There's fluid under the patella, and I've aggravated some problems left over from my dancing days.

The good news is that the docs can fix it. The bad news is not until August 22. Y'all just may have to listen to me whine for a while.

But thanks for caring :-)

PC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whine away PC...That's what we're all here for!

Feel better, stay off of it as much as possible, and be pampered. That's right...you read it correctly. Let someone pamper you for a bit.

Nini :)

LadyVampire2u said...

Sometimes it makes you feel better to whine aloud so I second Nini's motion. Just take care of yourself, stay off your leg as much as you can and know everyone here is pulling for you.

Cherie J said...

Thanks for the update. If you need to whine, you go for it. We will listen.