Thursday, March 22, 2012

Release Party

Rub It In, the third book in my Island Nights series, released on Tuesday. Woohoo! :-) Tuesday also marked the first day of Spring, although it feels more like Summer here in North Alabama. Several of the local school systems are out on Spring Break. The sky is blue, my car is covered in a yellow film of pollen and I'm making plans to have a picnic with the girls this weekend.

I think this means we need to celebrate! I'll crank up the music, pass around the mimosas and chocolate croissants and get the disco lights moving.

And what kind of celebration would it be without a little party favor? I'll give a signed copy of Rub It In to one commenter. Join the party or post what you're celebrating.

Instigator

Rub It In
This decadent adults-only resort is nestled on a secluded island in the heart of the Caribbean. It’s called Escape - and it’s paradise, even for those who live and work here. But could the island’s aphrodisiac-like qualities suddenly affect the owner himself?

Sexy, reclusive resort owner Simon Reeves and his dedicated executive director, Marcy McKinney, have always had a volatile work relationship. But when the resort is closed down for two weeks and Simon intentionally traps Marcy on the island, she snaps - and quits.

Marcy wants to teach Simon a lesson, but she has no idea the tension between them is about to evolve into pure, unadulterated lust. Or that her hot boss has very definite - and exquisitely tantalizing - ideas on exactly how to keep Marcy from leaving the island…and his bed!

Available at Amazon

13 comments:

Mira Lyn Kelly said...

OOOh Sizzle sizzle! Sounds great!!

pjk said...

Congrats! It sounds amazing!

I'm celebrating "flip flops & sandals" season. I slapped on some bright pink polish, and slipped on my sandals! I love it!

Mark said...

Congratulations!
Today's forecast is for snow, but I am dreaming of sandy beaches....Sounds like a great book, lots of fun.

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

I saw it at Books A Million last night!

Playground Monitor said...

Sounds hot, hot, hot! Just like it's been here this week. And oh, that pollen!

Congrats on the release!

Jane said...

Happy Spring. Congrats on the new release, Kira. It's almost 80 here today and we're usually supposed to be in the 50s.

Angel said...

Oooohhh, I can't wait to see how this one turns out! I've been rooting for this book ever since I heard the concept.

And I must see how the waterfall features in this book. :)

Sheryl M said...

I am SOOO behind...I know I have the other books in my TBR pile, but my darling hubby and kids think it's funny to put all my books on the shelf with the others that HAVE been read....smh....can't wait to read this one!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love all of your writing. Can't wait to read this new one.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the Anonymous post. Google is acting up tonight for me.
Cassie E.

Anonymous said...

Hot books whoo, congrats,
Kimh

Laurie G said...

My lawn mowing guy called to renew his contract... at least a month earlier than normal. Luckily my heating bills are way down.

Congrats on your OH La La! spicy book release. Oh! to be trapped in a situation like this!! Delicious!!

Don't forget the tanning lotion.

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

Thanks, y'all! :-)

Congratulations to Mark and Laurie G! Email me at Kira @ Kira Sinclair . com with your snail mail address and I'll get your books out to you.