Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm Behind...




On just about everything. My blog got posted late, several Playfriends are waiting on stuff from me, critique partners are waiting on stuff from me, Luncheon stuff needs doing, and we won't even talk about the house…

But in the midst of all the chaos I accomplished 2 things:

1. I finished the draft for my revise and request. I’m hoping to have that revised asap and out the door. Which is a good thing, because…

2. I placed 2nd in the Great Expectations Contest and received a request for a full from Libby Murphy at Entangled (along with revision notes as well). Woohoo!!!

I think March and April will be busy, busy months!

Angel

6 comments:

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Great progress! Congrats.

I keep telling myself that I will be okay if I can just make it to June...

Playground Monitor said...

Congrats on 1 and 2!

I've been trying to clean out the closet in my front bedroom now for six months and have made absolutely no progress. But I did get the place dusted and vacuumed yesterday. And with the doctor's blessing, I've taken short strolls the past two days. Nothing strenuous that would burn off calories, but I'm strenghtening this poor foot of mine. Yay me!

Ella said...

So great, Angel! You'll get there!

Julie Miller said...

Congratulations, Angel! Catch a breath when you need to. Sounds like you're on a roll. You'll get there.

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

Wooohoo! Congratulations. :-) March and April are going to be awesome!

Insti

Angel said...

Yep, it sure feels good making this kind of progress.

Oh, PM, don't remind me about closets! That and trimming trees is on my list... the one that never ends...