Friday, March 09, 2012

Makeover Time


Those of you that have seen my roots or worn out sneakers lately are probably itching to work me over. I'll admit I could use a bit of a style revamp, but alas, that is not the makeover I'm talking about today.

Today I'm talking about my website makeover! I've been working with Laron at Ninth Moon Designs for several weeks. It started out with me wanting a new header. Something a little snazzier than I could do myself. By the time we came up with something I loved... it didn't match anything else I had on the page, so we did a complete site overhaul. I love it. It's purple, gray and black. Its sparkly and kinda moody. DB called it 'washed out' but I respectfully reject his assessment. His idea of a great color palate is the lime green and black on his dirtbike.



Here's a sneak peek.



To get the full effect, you'll need to view the whole thing. Pop on over and tell me what you think!

SP

P.S. Congratulations to pjk, Instigator's winner from last week. Please email her with your snail mail address to claim your prize.

4 comments:

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

It looks awesome! I love the new feel and style.

Insti

Cheryl C. said...

Ritzy! Love it. I think it's wonderful!

robertsonreads said...

Awesome! Love the colors.

Playground Monitor said...

Now *that's* a makeover! It looks terrific!