Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Prequel to "Fall from Grace"


Promises Kept is the prequel Kristi mentioned in one of her comments earlier today. It fits right in with the whole concept of the Everlasting Love line and involves secondary characters from Fall from Grace.

Read the six chapters posted so far and come back here and comment on the story.

One participant will win a copy of Fall from Grace.

Wednesday's winner of a copy of FFG is krissyinva. Email me with your snail mail addy and I'll send you your advance copy of the book.

7 comments:

Pat L. said...

Count me in for the draw. From what I could see the story looks very interesting.

Also re FFG - you used 2 of my fav names - Jack and Anne.

Welcome back home (when you arrive) and good luck with your diet.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great story! But darnit you left us hanging and I have to wait until next week to find out what happens. Will he die? And what's in that letter?

Bangs head against keyboard.

Lainie

Anonymous said...

I read the chapters available and will wait for the rest of the chapters. I felt connected to this novel and wish that I could read more immediately but will wait patiently.

Anonymous said...

When I was reading this book I felt caught up within the decades and throughout the story felt close to the characters. I hope to complete this book as it is enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

Was so totally drawn in by this! Loved it!!

catslady said...

I also thought it was a great story and absolutely hate waiting to see what happens next lol.

Meljprincess said...

I'm going to be honest. I didn't read the first 6 chapters. I look forward to reading "Fall from Grace" and reading all those chapters would give too much of it away. I'd love to win it!

CONGRATS KRISSY!