Monday, May 09, 2011
Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart!
Wow! I haven’t blogged in quite a while, it seems. And after all that has happened, I could use an extra helping of positivity. After a nice, lazy Mother’s Day surrounded by family, I have a lot to be thankful for. But this morning I’m going to try to think out of the box.
Besides family, a house, and your life, what are you most thankful for?
1. Coffee with Italian Crème creamer.
2. Super hugs from my kids and the words, “I love you, Mommy.”
3. Sitting on the deck with my hubby, talking under the cover of night.
4. Friends calling to see if I’m okay.
5. Plotting and planning a new idea.
This Thursday May 12, the Playfriends welcome author Anna DeStefano!