Monday, May 02, 2011

After the storm

Playground Monitor, here. Some folks have power and some don't. I'm at a coffee shop about 15 minutes from my apartment enjoying a latte and a croissant. Neither are on my diet. I really don't care.

If you're interested, you can read our own version of "Storm Stories" over at Barbara Vey's blog.

As soon as possible, we'll be back with our regular posts, including a new contest.

Thanks for all your concern and prayers. And like Barbara said on her blog, if you're so inclined, you can donate to the Red Cross and designate it for Alabama tornado relief.

3 comments:

robertsonreads said...

Yes, those tornadoes did a job in our state. God Bless All.

Cheryl said...

Glad we all made it okay! I hope you guys are back up soon. I have to have my playground fix in the morning!

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

Glad to hear that you're okay, Robertsonreads!

Cheryl, it's great to hear from you!

Instigator