Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wuuuv, Twue Wuuuv! (Updated!)

(Sorry, gratuitous Princess Bride reference. I just love that movie!)

BUT...

I really am tickled to hear everyone's wuv--I mean, love story. This, my friends, is why I write romance.

I'm also so tickled that we had new commentors today! Yay! I love it when y'all de-lurk.

To reward the de-lurkers and celebrate everyone's love stories, all four of our new commenting friends get books from the Playground bookshelf. So, pearl, ellie, crystalg, and alissa--send me an email at problemchild@writingplayground.com, and we'll get you a book in the mail.

Don't you just love happy endings!

PS: Sharon, you came in just under the buzzer. I'll share the love and send you a book as well if you contact me at the above address.

2 comments:

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Wuuuv is whaat bwings us togefer todaay!

Angel said...

Aaahhh! You guys are nuts.
Congratulation, everybody! Enjoy.

Angel