You've addressed, stamped and mailed.
You've decked the halls.
Now it's time for a little fun.
Can you guess the titles of these Christmas songs?
Email your answers along with your name and snail mail address to me at email@example.com by midnight CST tonight (December 14). Be sure to put "Blog Contest" in the subject line. And while you're at it, how about leaving us a comment on the blog. We love hearing from y'all.
The person with the most correct answers will win an autographed copy of SHADES OF SCARLET by Linda Fallon (one of the mavens) and a set of six wineglass charms.
In case of a tie, the names will be put into my Santa hat and I'll draw a winner.
1. Approach everyone who is steadfast.
2. Ecstasy toward the orb.
3. Listen! The Foretelling spirits harmonize.
4. Hey, minuscule urban area southwest of Jerusalem.
5. Quiescent nocturnal period.
6. The autocrat troika originating near the ascent of Apollo.
7. The primary carol.
8. Embellish the corridors.
9. I'm fantasizing concerning a blanched yuletide.
10. I apprehended my maternal parent osculating with a corpulent unshaven male in crimson disguise.
11. During the time ovine caretakers supervised their charges past midnight.
12. The thing manifests itself at the onset of a transparent day.
13. 288 Yulitide hours.
14. Jovial Yuletide desired for the second person singular or plural by us.
15. Geographic state of fantasy during the season of mother nature's dormancy.
16. Creator, cool it, you kooky cats!
17. Valentino, the roseate proboscises wapiti.
18. The slight percussionist lad.
19. Father Christmas approaches the metropolis.
20. Seraphim we aurally detected in the stratosphere.
Good luck! And no fair using Google. ;-) Or Yahoo. Or Blingo. Or... **gg**