Tuesday, July 05, 2011

You won’t believe what I did in New York…


But I can’t tell you right now, because I’m still in New York and not able to post a run-down and pictures and all. Believe me, though, when I say I’m having the BEST time, and I’ll be sad to get on the plane tomorrow.

I (heart) New York. Can I stay here forever? There’s so much to do that I’d never get bored. I’m not even a little bit done. Although I live in the suburbs, I really do love a city. There’s an energy that I can feel and it makes me happy. I don’t know how long I’d have to stay until that feeling wore off and I’d be ready to retire to the ‘burbs again, but I’m willing to give it a try.

London and New York. How I love you both. Can I have a little apartment in both places?

~note to self: Must write Harry Potter level book and make a billion dollars…~

Sigh.

So, next week I’ll give you a rundown of my adventures in the Big Apple. And I’ll cry because it’s over.

Anyone know why they call it the Big Apple?

PC

No comments: