Monday, December 05, 2011

MOANday: Jason Momoa






I don't know about you, but I could use a little refilling of the well after a long, focused month of NaNoWriMo! And what better way to rejuvenate those writerly senses than to revisit MoanDay!


The hubby recently rented Conan the Barbarian, and while the story isn't really my cup of tea, the hottie on the screen surely was. Meet actor/director Jason Momoa. I think his picture says it all! He's starred in a variety of roles from Baywatch to Stargate Atlantis. And I can certainly see why! :)






































Happy Moan Day, everyone!!!


Angel



Coming Soon!


Join us tomorrow for a visit from author Sarah Anderson!

4 comments:

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

Have to say I like the scar through his eyebrow. Nothing like a brawny bad boy with the marks to prove he's dangerous...

Insti

Playground Monitor said...

Can't say that I'm familiar with him, but the scar does give him that "don't mess with me" look.

Cheryl C. said...

Whew!!! 'Nuff said!

Anonymous said...

I'd really love watching movies specially if it is Jason MOmoa.

I LOVE U Jason!! Whatever your role, you are the best actor for me..!