Friday, December 02, 2011

Free Book Friday - Christmas Edition


I'm doing Free Book Friday a little early this month. Technically it's the Friday of the first full week of the month, but if you think I'm setting foot in a post office that late in December, you are sadly mistaken. And since the winner would probably want to read their Christmas book at Christmas time, I need to get it out ASAP.

This month we have a special treat. It's autographed by two of the authors in the anthology - Vicki Lewis Thompson and Rhonda Nelson!



Merry Christmas, Baby!
with stories by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Rhonda Nelson and Jennifer LaBrecque

Who will you find under your Christmas tree?

A cowboy?
Ranch hand Tucker Rankin isn't crazy about the holidays…until a wintry night before Christmas, when Lacey Evans shows him how much fun it is to be nestled all snug in her bed….

A wealthy New Yorker?
Stockbroker Jared Martin needs to get away, and Alaska's the perfect place to unwind. Especially once actress Theodora "Teddy" Monroe gets him to loosen his tie—and take it all off!

Or maybe even a man in uniform?
Soldier Silas Davenport is on Christmas leave. But when he arrives at his parents' home, no one is there…except for the irresistible Delphie Moreau. And she's one gift he won't be exchanging!

To win, comment with the phrase "I want a ____________" under by tree and pick your favorite - a soldier, a cop, a detective, a millionaire, a vampire... your choice!

SP

17 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a millionaire under my tree! Also a cowboy would be good. Thanks for the contest.

PM's Mother said...

I want a millionaire cowboy who is a soldier under my tree. Couldn't work in the cop and I surely don't want a vampire! ;-)

CrystalGB said...

I want a cowboy under my tree. :) Thanks for the contest.

Anonymous said...

At my age, I'd like a man with a heartbeat. Maybe a retired construction worker - at least he could whistle at me and talk dirty. ;-)

Maria

catslady said...

lol I have to go with wanting a millionaire undery my tree but that doesn't mean he can't be a hunk too lol..

Lorenda said...

I want a detective under my tree! I like the sneaky, brainy types!

Unknown said...

I want a millionaire vampire detective under my tree!

I like the combine the answers option. Wait. Did I just ask for Batman?

BW said...

I want Pierce Brosnan under my tree. If I can't have that than I'll take a millionare who looks like Pierce Brosnan.

PM's Mother said...

Let's quantify my "want" under my tree:

I want a millionaire cowboy who is a soldier and looks like Pierce Brosnan. (BW. you can't have him!)

Angie said...

I want a confident man with a job, I don't particularly care what he does at this point, lol(But a millionaire cowboy would sure put a smile on my face).

www.saucysettings.blogspot.com

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

No, fighting, ladies. There's surely enough Pierce to go around! :)

Summer said...

I want a millionaire under my tree!

Anonymous said...

Hey all,all sounds great lol,
I say solider, one who can stand up for me, like the destiny, child sing whoo,
Hot book, love blazes, thanks, whoo

KimH

EllenToo said...

I want a cowboy under my tree especially a millionaire cowboy!!!!

chey said...

I want a Highlander under my tree!

Cheryl said...

Do I really have to choose? :)
I want a detective under my tree.

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

I've got to pick Maria as my winner this month. Any woman desirous of a man with a PULSE needs a good book!

Send me your snail mail info to author (at) andrealaurence (dot) com!