Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stealing Moanday

My body and mind still haven't quite recovered from my whirlwind trip this past weekend. In less than 5 days I drove a total of 24 hours. So...I'm not exactly creative, intelligent, or frankly coherent at the moment. However, I did stumble across a beautiful man who has now become the inspiration for my next hero and I thought I'd share. He's a Greek singer named Kostas Martakis...and you guys can't have him! He's mine. But I'll let you look :-D

























Instigator

P.S. Don't forget Anna Cleary will be guest blogging with us tomorrow! Be sure and head over to the swingset and make her feel welcome.

8 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

Wanna steal my day next week?

Problem Child said...

Wow, pretty eyes!

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Well, hello there. :)

The Greek branch of my family looks NOTHING like this...

M.V.Freeman said...

He is nice...he had me at the eyes....

LOL, I LOVE inspiration like this. :)

Angel said...

Ummm... yum. He can look at me like that any day. :)

Angel

Anonymous said...

Pretty all over.......thanks for sharing. What an inspiration to continue on with my day.
robertsonreads

Lynn Raye Harris said...

Now you know why Greek tycoons are popular in Harlequin Presents. ;-)

Christine said...

He is very very pretty. meow.