Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My last blog






I'm sorry to say this but, this will be my last blog post.


Things have been a bit tough for me lately and life is getting shorter and shorter. I want to take time and smell the roses. So I am going to quit blogging here at the Playground and travel full time with a biker gang to see the country and enjoy life while I still can.


Don't worry about me - they all seem like really nice people. It has been nice knowing all of you, but it's time to say good bye.


Here is a photo of the gang.





Happy April Fool's Day!



What's NOT fooling is the new Blaze Authors' Blog. Blaze senior editor Brenda Chin kicks things off with the first post and they are launching with a huge contest -- they are giving away the first quarter of 2009 Blazes. Six books a month times three months equals 18 fabulous books! Pop on over and join Instigator, the Playground's Blaze author, in the fun.

AND our very own Problem Child is guest blogging at the Pink Heart Society today. Hope over there and keep her company too.

4 comments:

Sherry Werth said...

PM! Can I go with you? Please, please. Can I? Pleeeze. I promise to be good and not get in the way! :D

Angel said...

Yeah, that's a ride I wouldn't miss. VBG

Like we'd ever let you leave us... puh-leez.

Angel

Problem Child said...

They seem like such nice boys...

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

What, Marilyn? Didn't we tell you this gig was for life? Its like the Pope or a Supreme Court justice. You pretty much have to die to get out of it.

We'll just have to put up a motorcycle parking zone just outside the playground fence.