Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Winding down

What a fabu party!

Yikes! What a mess--jell-o and chocolate smeared everywhere. I'll never get our deposit back.

I hope you all had a good time...the Playfriends had a blast!

Every day can't be a birthday party, but we do hope to see you here again soon (don't forget, the party isn't completely over...there's still prizes to be given away through the end of November).

Now for the party favors:

Blueberri--contact Smarty Pants.

theresa n--email Angel

cheryl--you get Instigator's goodie bag

maureen and carol--you two need to contact me (Problem Child)

crystalg, robinl, lois, and tam-- the Playground Monitor has goodies for you

And now a special party favor: I went searching through the blog archives trying to find who of today's commentors had been around the longest. Both meljprincess and jennifer y commented on the Playground for the first time on December 14, 2005--just one month after we went live. And they were here today. Yay! You guys get special prizes for supporting us for this long. Call it the Playground Rewards Program. Contact me to get your special prize.

And Capt. Jack just needs to call me.


Thanks again everyone--not only for today, but for every day you hang out with us on the Playground!

PC

5 comments:

Jennifer Y. said...

Congrats winners! And thanks for my prize! I am glad I found this place!

Hugs to all!

robynl said...

Woohoo, thanks for picking me and congrats to the other winners.

Carol M said...

Thank you so much and congratulations to all the other winners! It was a fun birthday party!

catslady said...

Congratulations Everyone!!!!

Meljprincess said...

Congrats to all winners!

Thanks, Kimberly, for the special prize. :-)