Wednesday, March 08, 2006

We have a winner!

Jennifer correctly named all 16 hunks (there were 15 photos but one had 2 hunks in it). #15 stumped everyone at first. Incorrect guesses included Eric Bana and Ken Olin. But Mr. 15 is Raoul Bova who appeared (all too briefly and all too clothed *g* ) in the movie Under the Tuscan Sun.

The correct answers are:

1. Brad Pitt (didn't you just love Troy?)
2. George Clooney (Now he's an Academy Award winner)
3. Eric Close (CBS's Without a Trace)
4. Viggo Mortensen (Did you see him in Hidalgo?)
5. Dean Cain (TV's Clark Kent/Superman)
6. Pierce Brosnan (My favorite 007)
7. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck (friends and business partners and both hunks)
8. James Denton (Desperate Housewives' plumber can work on my pipes any day)
9. Hugh Jackman (I'm willing to have his children)
10. Heath Ledger (Best cowboy portrayal by a non-American)
11. Harrison Ford (He still does it for me. He can raid my ark whenever he wants)
12. Gerard Butler (The Phantom of the Opera -- unbelievable performance!)
13. Johnny Depp (He was brilliant as Jack Sparrow, but he's also superb in Finding Neverland)
14. Patrick Dempsey (Grey's Anatomy and also Sweet Home Alabama)
15. Raoul Bova (check him out at his website and be prepared to drool)

Congrats again to Jennifer and thank you to everyone who played.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! I hope my clue helped. Italy is a wonderful place.

Kathy

Jennifer Y. said...

I had already thought of him Kathy, but couldn't remember his name and wasn't even sure if it was him...but I finally found his name after I read your clue and remembered the name of the movie.

Jennifer Y. said...

Oh forgot to say thanks to everyone!