So now, almost four years later, things have changed quite a bit around here. A few of us have sold. Parts of the site have become more important while others have faded to a less updated feature. As we sat down to start planning our schedule for the next six months, we started discussing the site and what we want to do with it next. We tossed a couple ideas around, then came up with an important thought.
We’d ask you.
Sure, we can post what we want to keep ourselves amused, but our readers need to have a reason to come back, too. So, commenters and lurkers unite! Step up to the plate and answer a couple questions for us. Your input will help us make the site a more fun and useful place for you to visit.
Now, the focus of this is primarily the website, not our blog, so if you haven’t hopped over there in a while, check it out: http://www.writingplayground.com/ then answer these questions...
1. What is your favorite part of the Playground?
2. What would you like to see more of?
3. What would you like to see less of?
4. Is there something you’d like us to add that we haven’t had on the site before?
5. For interviews and guest bloggers, is there anyone in particular you’d like us to invite over to play (authors, editors, other industry types)?
6. Are you signed up to receive the Playground News?
7. What is it about the Playground that brings you back each time?
Speak up! Have your voice heard! Win prizes! I’m not above a bribe. At least one, if not more of the commenters today will win something nifty for helping us out. Prizes will probably include a book and possibly more – chocolate perhaps? Let us know what you’d like to see and I will reward accordingly. (Extra points for lurkers who've never posted before.)
PS. Oops, I almost forgot! It's Angel's birthday. Happy Birthday!!