Monday, December 10, 2007
Excuses not to write this weekend:
1. Two sick children
2. Last minute preparations for RWA chapter Christmas party
3. Said RWA Christmas party, taking up from 9:45am Saturday to 4:30pm (includes travel time and pit stops).
4. Babysitting niece and nephew after said party, overnight, until 2:30pm Sunday.
5. Up until midnight with sick child.
6. Two hours putting up Christmas lights.
7. Date -- movie with hubby (yay!!!).
8. Tired, tired, and more tired.
Guess this explains why my book isn't finished yet, huh? Ever have one of those days where you feel like anything and everything gets in the way? I'm at the beginning of a writing challenge that I promised myself I would not wimp out on even though it is the holidays. But it hasn't gone well so far. I'm having more and more days where I wonder if I'll ever be able to make writing a priority. I feel guilty if I don't. I hate having an obsessive, type A personality....
What are your excuses today? Feel free to vent. :)