- In Frosty the Snowman, who brought Frosty back to life?
- In How the Grinch Stole Christmas, what biological shortcoming made the Grinch so mean?
- What is the biggest selling Christmas single of all time?
- What was Scrooge's first name?
- What was the name of Rudolph's dogsled driving friend?
- What carol contains the line "O tidings of comfort and joy"?
- Name the three reindeer whose names begin with a "D"?
- What was the first gift my true love sent on the sixth day of Christmas?
- What Saturday Evening Post artist was known for his whimsical pictures of Santa Claus?
- What did the Grinch use as a substitute for reindeer?
- Counting Rudolph, how many reindeer are there?
- How many times is the name of Santa Claus used in "The Night Before Christmas"?
- What is the most popular tree topper?
- What does Alvin want for Christmas?
- What two words are normally pre-printed on gift tags?
- On every street corner you hear what song?
- What was Brenda Lee doing around the Christmas Tree?
- In A Charlie Brown Christmas, how many cents does Lucy charge for her psychiatric services?
- In "Winter Wonderland" the lovestruck couple pretends a snowman is who?
- Who wrote A Christmas Carol?
Bonus Question : After red and green, what are the two most popular Christmas colors?
Get your answers to me by midnight to qualify and I'll announce a winner Monday in Angel's Christmas Eve blog. Happy Holidays Everyone!