Saturday, September 29, 2007

Hello



He looks great in a car.











He looks great in his racing suit.












He looks great in a polo shirt and sunglasses
















But oh my heavens he looks absolutely scrumptious in tails.

It's not "Hello." It's Helio. Helio Castroneves, two-time Indy champion and my pick for this year's winner of Dancing with the Stars. He wowed the judges with his foxtrot and I can't wait to see this Brazilian tackle the latin dances -- especially the samba.

Hello Helio!

3 comments:

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

He is yummy. I like him out of the guys. I like the cheetah girl and Jane from the women though. It looks like it's going to be a good year.

Instigator

Katherine Bone said...

Yeah, Helio impressed me. I didn't even know who he was until I saw him on Dancing with the Stars last week. He was suave and debonair!!

The Cheeta Girl can shake her thing. Goodness! The trick will be to see her do the slower dances and whether or not she can move with grace as well as hip hop power. I love Jane Seymour!!! She was so elegant. Scary Spice was all right. I really like Cameron, the guy from All My Children. He's such a hottie but was kind of stiff. First time out though. We'll see how they do this week.

Kathy

catslady said...

I hope he can do the fast dances because he does look the most elegant so far. It should be a good year - lots of hot men lol.