Sunday, December 03, 2006

Name?

The Playfriends had a busy day yesterday. Remember how we told you about our plans for world domination? Well, it seems world domination takes some planning--a whole day's worth yesterday. It was a very tiring meeting, but the world better watch out. The Playfriends are taking over.

I like collective names. Saying, "I'm meeting the Playfriends for lunch," is much easier to say than, "I'm meeting Danniele, Kira, Alex, and Marilyn for lunch." It's quite handy.

So we call each other the Playfriends. The Mavens call us the Children. Those small people we gave birth to are the Playkids. But we don't have a name for the tall male people we promised to love until death do us part. Playboys? Playhunks?

We're open to suggestions. Y'all are a creative bunch. Any ideas?

8 comments:

Meljprincess said...

Playdudes, Playmen or Playman, Playhubs, Playloves, Playdads

Lois said...

I can't think of any of my own, but looking at all the ones suggested, I like Playmates. :)

Lois

catslady said...

Players maybe or playdudes.

Jeanette J said...

Playthings?

Problem Child said...

I kinda like Playthings. :-)

Sounds sweet and dirty at the same time.

DG likes Playboys, though.

This is going to be a long, complicated, process methinks.

Any other suggestions.

krissyinva said...

I was thinking maybe playtoys

Jennifer Y. said...

I was think Playtoys as well...or Playmates. Or Sidekicks. PlayPals.

Pat L. said...

How about playstuds?

Playtoys are good tho, like that one, blueberri.