Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A real, live Playground friend

I've been on the Internet and active in various chatrooms and message boards for going on ten years. Most of the time, all you see of a person are typed words on a computer screen. Sometimes they'll post a photo. What's special is when you get to meet an e-friend in person.

Today I got to meet our latest contest winner, Cassie. Turns out we live in the same area and we arranged to meet during her lunch hour at the library. She's real, folks! Flesh and blood and very nice! She even let me take a picture of her holding her prize from the blog contest.

Congrats again to her!

4 comments:

Angel said...

COOL!!!! Great to meet you, Cassie, uh see you!

That's just so neat.

Angel

Problem Child said...

Real, actual people read our blog. People who don't already know us.

Cool.

Hi Cassie!

Cheryl said...

Hi Cassie! Nice to kind of meet you!

Anonymous said...

It was a pleasure meeting you in person yesterday. Although I can see now from the look of my picture I must do something about my hair and soon. LOL!

Thanks again,
Cassie