Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Post-National Contest Winner

Wow! I've never had so many entries to a blog contest before. I was so impressed by the sheer number that I added a runner-up prize: a hardback copy of Christina Dodd's Some Enchanted Evening.

I was also very impressed by the creative bribery, outright pleading, shamless mention of a CP relationship with a Playfriend, and upscale flattery. None of those things, however, affected my impartiality. ;-) Everyone's name went on its own piece of paper and into my little yellow bucket. Amazing Child drew the winners before she went to bed.

(drumroll)

The 3-book grand prize goes to Maureen Emmons!

The runner-up prize goes to Cheryl Strange!

Congrats to you both. (Maureen, you'll need to send me your mailing address.)

Stay tuned for more contests to come. Thanks for playing, everyone!!

PC

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Maureen! And thanks for my prize!

Anonymous said...

Well, I may have lost the contest, but at least I got a mention on the site as "shameless", which to my dismay (or sometimes pleasure) is a pretty accurate description. ;-)

Congrats to the winners!!