Monday, March 01, 2010

MOANday-Matt Damon

MOANday is here once more and I’ve selected a long-standing Hollywood hottie for this month’s viewing pleasure.

While I was a fan of his movies, I never really considered Matt Damon leading hero material until I saw him in the Bourne movies. The action and complexity of that character really drew me. Seeing previews of his new flick, Green Zone, reminded me of this. I probably won’t see it in theaters, since war movies aren’t a big thing for me, but he has the same look in the trailers as he does in the Bourne movies. So enjoy a little Matt Damon this month:





Photobucket

Yum-O!!! :) Happy MOANday, I mean Monday!

Angel
Coming Soon!
Join us on Wednesday, March 3, when author Julie Cohen comes to play on the Playground!

5 comments:

Problem Child said...

I'm a Matt fan from way back :-) Dogma is probably my favorite MD movie, though.

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Yum. Dogma has to be my favorite, too. My favorite Damon line -

"Let it never be said that your anal-retentive attention to detail never yielded positive results!"

Playground Monitor said...

He's done such a variety of things -- the Bourne movies, Good Will Hunting, The Rainmaker, Oceans Eleven (and 12 and 13), The Talented Mr. Ripley. He even did an episode of Will and Grace.

I want to go see Invictus.

Good Moan-day choice!

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

I'm a huge MD fan. He's just one of those actors who seems to be able to do anything. But I love him in Bourne and can't wait for the next one to come out! In fact, I'm almost hestiant to see the Green Zone because it's so similar...I'm afraid I'll be upset because he isn't Bourne.

Instigator

Katherine Bone said...

We're talking one smart and savvy businessman, as well as a hunk. I'm very impressed with Matt Damon, over and beyond his acting. He's a great humanitarian too.