Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Odds From the End of My Rope...

Ack and Egads and Oh, Dearie Me...


Today's blog is a bit scattershot... there's lots of odds and ends to report and none of them warrant their own blog topic. My brain is also a little scattershot at the moment -- deadlines and mortgage paperwork and when-am-I-going-to-pack and, oh, dear what else have I forgotten? So, we'll put all of today's bits and pieces in a bucket and give it a shake...



Hello Aussies! My Boardroom Rivals, Bedroom Fireworks! is out this month! Squee! I do love this cover! This is my winery book -- you may remember me going on a field trip to the winery up near where my Fabu CP lives to learn about winemaking. Here's the blurb:

The billionaire's business arrangement:
Jack Garrett enjoys biddable women – sharing the vineyard he’s inherited with his fiery ex-wife does not appeal. His agenda is clear: Visit Brenna, make her a deal… and leave. Immediately.
But one glimpse of Brenna’s sun-kissed skin has Jack’s rugged body recalling their fevered nights together…
As their red-hot passion erupts, ten years of ice-cold separation melt away. Now they’re back where it started all those years ago in bed! Suddenly negotiations are looking much more pleasurable…

Brenna and Jack will be out in the US in October.

****
Speaking of my Fabu CP, Pam made a quickie trip to Huntsville last week and we met for lunch. This was awesome timing on her part, as I'd just gotten my copy of her latest release in the mail a few days before.

I've been a fan of His Hotness (both the book and the hero ~grin~) since Pam sent me chapter one eons ago. I'm such a fan, and I was totally honored when I was asked to blurb this book and put my praise in black and white permanently for the world to see. What did I say about it?

Sexy, smart, and fabulous! Everything I loved about chick-lit, but with a grown-up, modern twist. His Hotness is a fun, flirty, page-turning adventure.

And I totally mean that. I mean, our hero and heroine meet when she shanks a golf ball right into his nether regions! What's not to love when the book starts like that! You can get your own copy here. Check back in a week or so and you could win the book Pam's holding in the picture...

****
Smarty Pants has asked me to announce the winner of the Sherrilyn Kenyon Free Book Friday. avalonne83! Come on down! Or, actually, email SP with your snail mail addy to claim the prize.

And a last call for californiameaghan! You were the winner from Trish Milburn's guest blog! You need to claim your prize quick or else we'll have to give it to someone else!

Email: smartypants@writingplayground.com

****
Oh, and I'm guest blogging over on I (Heart) Presents today. I wrote the post last week while I was sick and pounding back some pretty strong cough syrup. If you click over and I'm rambling, just be kind, okay?

****
Since I totally spaced and didn't go wish her well on Facebook, here's a late birthday wish to the lovely Rhonda Nelson. Hope it was wonderful, dahlink!

So that's about it from here. I'm afraid I've been head-down in the book so long, I've lost touch with everything...including reality. So bring me up to date on the news. Share some tidbit of knowledge I've most likely missed...

PC

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

That cover is super hot!!

Oh, my verification word is
slyhota, isnt that a sneak hottie

Angel said...

I had no idea Pam had a new book out, must go check out that one!!!

Hugs on the move. You'll be happier when its over, but in the meantime... We're here if you want to rant. :)

Angel

Pamela Hearon said...

Actually, it may have been a little scattered, but it is one of my favorite blogs you've written;-)

PC's CP

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

My head is so scattered, this post made perfect sense.

Playground Monitor said...

I've been scattered too if it makes you feel better. Six days of steroids will do that.

Some tidbit of knowledge, huh? How about the two oldest people in the US died within hours of each other? The women were 113 and 114 respectively.

Great cover! Yay Pam! And yeah, moving is a female dog. Just stay focused on the end.