I've been spending more time on Facebook and using chat programs than I should be. That, however, is not what I'm here to talk about today. I'm talking about playlists. (For the uninitiated - a playlist is a set of songs, usually on your mp3 player. Sort of a digital mixed tape for our ladies of the 80s.) Seems that lots of the new chat programs now will show what song you're playing while you chat with people. Its kind of interesting to see what people are listening to.
Recently, I also played a song game on Facebook where you were supposed to set your iPod to random and type out the first lines of the first 20 songs that randomly come up. Then people are supposed to guess what song it is. It was pretty fun. Couple songs went without answers, which just goes to show I don't hang out with a Dr. Dre kind of crowd. :)
My playlist of the moment would have to include (in no particular order):
1. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron & Wine
2. Losing My Religion by REM
3. Wakin Up in Vegas by Katy Perry
4. Stronger by Kayne West
5. Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
6. Baby Got Back by Sir Mix a Lot
7. Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode
8. Brand New Lover by Dead or Alive
9. Full Moon by The Black Ghosts
10. Feel Good, Inc by The Gorillaz
Kinda schizophrenic list, I have to say. So... what's on your playlist at the moment? Say, top 5 songs? Even you don't have an iPod, just share your favorite five songs of the moment?