Sunday, March 02, 2008

Darkness & Light Winners

A big congratulations goes out to our grand prize winner - Cherryl Whitmire! Cherryl picked up a couple books, stationary, Lindor truffles, a flash drive and more!

Also, our runner up prize goes to Selina Williams! She won 3 books and chocolate!

The best part is that I mailed them Saturday morning, so you should get them soon (completely out of character for me)! Congratulations to all the winners.

Be sure to enter our March/April contest - Spoil Me Silly! Every woman needs some pampering!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats Cherryl & Selina!

The Spoil Me Silly contest looks fabulous, I'm in! *g*

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winners. And wouldnt you know I need to pick up a flash drive for my husband. Never saw that offered before. Enjoy, ladies.

Pat L.