Sunday, February 03, 2008

February MoanDay

How about a trip to a hot and sunny beach today? It will be a nice change from the cold weather. :)

Photobucket



And here's a side of hot and steamy...



What are you doing to stay warm? Have an excellent MoanDay!

Angel
Don't forget to join us this week for some great guest bloggers! Homer Hickam joins us on Wednesday and Colleen Gleason on Friday. See y'all there...
OOPS! There was a slight mix-up with the dates for Colleen this week. She'll be here THURSDAY instead of Friday. Sorry!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting ready for work - so will dress warmly. Hated to get out of the warm snuggly bed.

And all I can say is YAY Giants.
The slogan is 18-1. Sure there will many tee shirts made.

Cant wait to speak with my sil - who must be ecstatic - he is a huge Giant fan.

Have a good week!

Pat L.

Rhonda Nelson said...

Humina humina! Thanks for the MOANday!

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

I love Moandays :-)

Instigator

Problem Child said...

I wish I'd checked this out before my nap...talk about sweet dreams!

Playground Monitor said...

Matthew McConnaughey hey hey hey!

I'm changing over from my old computer to a new one running Vista and I'm on my 3rd tech support call this morning already and it's only 9:45.

Matthew, take me away.

PM

Angel said...

I've been to school and to the chiropractor this morning. I'm cold, damp, and ready to crawl into bed with a heating pad and hot chocolate. I wonder how long Little Man will watch Veggie Tales this morning? :)

Angel

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Blasted government firewalls. I guess I'll have to wait and drool when I get home....

Cherie J said...

Wow! You know how to make Mondays so much better! :-)

Lynn Raye Harris said...

Oh wow, I am so late checking in, but yes. Mmm-hmm. Niiiiiice.