1) I will never understand the allure of Star Wars. Any of the Star Wars.
2) There's very little the Playfriends can't figure out, organize, or handle when we put our heads together.
3) First chapters suck.
4) There's always something else on the To Do list
5) It's not enough to read a contract – you actually need to understand it.
6) Platypuses are venomous.
7) The plural of platypus really is platypuses (not platypi).
8) Writers avoiding their WIPs will happily engage in spirited and complicated email exchanges for amusing purposes.
9) I will never be able to read all the books I want to.
10) I really need to lose ten pounds.
11) This time I mean it
12) I have no willpower.
13) My friend Jean makes awesome toffee.
14) School will always be canceled on the day you have to accomplish something.
15) There is way too much crap in my office.
16.) My groove thang just doesn't shake like it used to.
So, have you learned anything recently you'd like to share with the rest of us?