Saturday, August 02, 2008

Keep Angel Company Winners!!!

First, I want to thank everyone who commented and the wonderful Honorary Playfriends who were nice enough to guest blog with me this week. Though I miss the Playfriends, I've had a great time at home and enjoyed spending it with all of you.


A few things of interest before we get down to business:

Don't forget to check out Instigator's book! It hit the shelves yesterday (officially!), though it has been sold out around north Alabama. It can still be purchased on eHarlequin at this link:


http://www.eharlequin.com/storeitem.html?iid=17401&cid=192
As you can see, we're all reading it right now. :) We'll be having a special launch party next Thursday, August 7th, here on the blog!


Also, if you'd like to see some of the things going on at RWA National Conference, check out our good friend Barbara Vey's blog at this link:

http://www.publishersweekly.com/blog/880000288.html

Now, on to the fun part. Each of the following visitors will receive a prize pack from the Playfriends! Just email me at angel@writingplayground.com with your snail mail address so we can send it out to you. All prizes must be claimed within 7 days or they will be reawarded.


Jane

Liza

Jolie

My Writers Attic

Cherie J

Michelle L

I really appreciate you ladies keeping me company!!!

Next week, I hope you'll join us as we return to our regularly scheduled programming. :) And don't forget Instigator's Launch party on Thursday. There will be lots of squees, cyber petit fours, and bubbly.


I'm sure the Playfriends will be full of news from Nationals and maybe I can con them into posting a picture or two...



Angel

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtg winners

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Yay winners! Maybe we'll pick up a neat giftie here for you guys...

(We're loaded down like sherpas with books, so that's a good start. Hopefully we haven't gone over our weight limit. I'm going to have to buy a totebag in Chinatown....)

Jane said...

Thank you. Congrats to the other winners.

Jolie said...

Yay! Congratulations to all the winners and welcome back, ladies!! :P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners. And glad to have the ladies back safe & sound.
robertsonreads

Cherie J said...

Thank you! Congrats to the other winners as well.

Michele L. said...

Woo-wee! I won! Congratulations to all the other winners as well!

Hurray! Welcome back Ladies! Can't wait to hear from you all about your trip!

Michele L.