Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Don't tell anyone I'm here...

Seriously. If anyone asks, I was never here.

See, when the tingling in my fingers got really irritating and the pain in my shoulder and wrist got too bad, I finally went to the doctor. He gave me 17 shots -- literally -- and banned me from my computer. I told the Geek about this restriction with a laugh, and dang it if the Geek didn't back him up and threaten to dismantle the computer if I didn't stay off of it.

So, I'm sneaking in today with a quickie, drive-by post to explain my absence and announce winners from last week.

Winners are: Margay, Michele L and Julie Miller. Send me your snail mail addy at problemchild@writingplayground.com and I'll get your packages in the mail (when I can sneak a peek at my email that is...). Thanks so much for playing along everyone! I hope you got your grinchiness out and enjoyed the holiday!

And because this post is just too short and boring, I'll add this to make it worthwhile and interesting.

Yummy. Those abs...

So if I'm AWOL in the near future, you'll know why. Possibly because the Geek has taken my keyboard with him in order to keep me off the computer. (Can you feel my withdrawl pangs? Horrid.) Cross fingers the doc can get me sorted out soon and I'll be back on the internet like usual!

And you never saw me here, okay? Shhhhh....

6 comments:

Christine said...

Sorry about your pain! That stinks. Try to relax. You could write longhand lalalalala.... but you didn't hear it from me shhhh.

Feel better!

Alicia Hunter Pace (aka Jean Hovey and Stephanie Jones) said...

So sorry! I go to Virginia and come back to this!

If I can help, let me know.

Sherry Werth said...

Nope, you were not here. It was only our imagination. :D
Sorry about your pain. Hope it gets better quickly. In the meantime....go shopping, go out to lunch, read, etc. Fun things only!

Playground Monitor said...

Who? Oh no, I never saw her here. But I heard she has wrist and shoulder problems and hope she has a speedy recovery.

speech recognition software

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

I'm really wanting you to buy that Dragon Naturally Speaking Software. I want to know how it works.

catslady said...

Get better soon invisible person :)