Saturday, July 19, 2008

Playfriend Bloggers

I've been so excited as I've vetted blogs for Nationals Week here on the Playground. I think y'all are really going to enjoy the range of subjects we'll be talking about and getting to put some faces with the names you see here on Blogger.

Here is our Playfriend Blogger line-up:

July 29th Mary Freeman
July 30th PM's Mother
July 31th Sherry Werth
August 1st Sue Jochens

I'm looking forward to having these lovely ladies and all our readers keep me company here on the blog during Nationals Week. Don't forget to join us and comment for all the great prizes we'll be giving away.

Angel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks cool. I must of missed when you asked for guest bloggers because I would of liked to do this. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Ladies. Look forward to your blogging.

Pat L.