Saturday, July 12, 2008

Calling All Playfriend Bloggers!!!

The Playfriends have decided to do something exciting on the blog this year during RWA Nationals convention (July 29-August 1), and we need your help! Actually, we want YOU to appear on our blog.

We'll be choosing 4 guest bloggers to help keep me company while the rest of the Playfriends are gone to San Francisco. Each guest blogger will write one blog for us to enjoy. Prizes will be given both to bloggers and to commenters during that week.

If you'd like to participate, just send me an email introducing yourself (if I don't already know you) and proposing what topic you'd like to write about. I'll choose four winners by July 19th and announce them here on the blog next weekend. All blogs have to be written and turned in to me by July 26th or turned over to someone else.**

So show us what you've got! Send your introduction and blog topic to me, Angel, at angel@writingplayground.com ! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

And don't forget to tune in that week and keep me company. It will be awfully lonely without the other Playfriends hanging around.

Angel

**All posts will be subject to Playfriend approval.

3 comments:

PM's Mother said...

Check the dates in your blog. As PM's Mother am I eligible to enter your contest?

Problem Child said...

The dates are okay--we only need guest bloggers for Tues-Fri (unless we just get so many we can't narrow it down and want to go through the weekend!).

I don't see why the Playmoms couldn't enter...

Playground Monitor said...

Oy. I'd have absolutely no secrets left. ;-)