Thursday, August 10, 2006

One of Those Weeks

It's been one of those weeks. The kind where nothing seems to go right. The kids are acting up. Everyone has a doctor's appointment, dentist appointment, school registration, a major work project... And not enough time to squeeze them all in. It's only Wednesday night and I'm done. My brain is fried. I'm stressed to the max. And nothing coherent is flowing. So, I'm going to wimp out on my blog this week. I'm really sorry! I promise to make it up.

Anyway, PC's contest last week seemed to get an excellent response so, I've decided to hold a contest of my own. I've got several of the same books she listed, about 30 or 40 in all, that I brought back from nationals. I'm going to give a choice from the list to several people:

1. The person who emails me from the farthest location.
2. The person who emails me with the best begging, name dropping, joke, etc. - hey, I need a pick me up :-)
3. The person who emails me last

All entries must be received by 9 PM Central time and winners will be announced over the weekend. Please include your name, email address, physical address, permission to list you on the blog if you're a winner and anything else you'd like to instigator@writingplayground.com

And, if you were in Atlanta and entered the playground contest in the goody room, we'll be announcing our Atlanta prize winner this weekend - stay tuned!

Instigator

4 comments:

Katherine Bone said...

Hang in there, Instigator. These kinds of weeks come and go. Coast through it and soon you'll be washing ashore on a wave of energy.

Kathy

Playground Monitor said...

Sometimes weeks like this happen. And all you can do it ride it out. It'll get better.

PM

Problem Child said...

Hey, I know Linda Howard. And Linda Winstead Jones. and Beverly Barton. And Gayle Wilson.

Is that enough name dropping?

:-)

PC

Kira Sinclair - AKA Instigator said...

Yeah. But you gotta email me :-)

Instigator