Wednesday, February 15, 2006

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who participated in our "Refer A Friend" promotion for our First Contest.

After looking at the referrals, it would seem our Playground Monitor would technically be the winner, followed closely by some blood relatives of the Playfriends. However, none of these people are eligible, because we expect nothing less than full-out pimping from Marilyn and our kinfolk!

But we had lots of friends refer one of thier own friends our way, and we appreciate it. We've certianly enjoyed meeting them. I ended up taking the names of all who sent a friend and dropping them into a cute Valentine's Day bucket given to me by the Playground Monitor.

The lucky name drawn by Amazing Child is....

Susan Shay of Cleveland!

Susan found our Playground courtesy of our good friend Kelley St. John, and she referred her friend Margaret to the site. (She also said some very nice things about my one of my grammar articles, but that had nothing to do with her winning since Amazing Child is less-than-impressed with my comma knowledge. It just made me very happy.)

Congrats Susan, and thanks for hanging out on our Playground! Your Amazon gift certificate will be coming your way soon.

Thanks to all who played along. Good luck in the drawing for the grand prize on February 28th.

Problem Child

3 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

There you go calling me a pimp again. *g*

Congratulations Susan!

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

If the fur coat and the floppy hat with the feather fit... :)

SP

Playground Monitor said...

No fur coat and floppy hat, but I pimped in Wal-Mart today. The woman had a handful of Harlequin/Silhouette books! What was I supposed to do?