Monday, February 20, 2006

100th post


We just realized that my post for today is our 100th post here at the Playground Blog! Amazing! I can still remember my first post and how nervous I was. Yet now we're passing into triple digits.

We want to say a big thank you to everyone who has come by to check us out and stayed around to play. We appreciate your support and input, and we hope we have entertained you just a little. Or at least made you think. :)

To another hundred, then a hundred more...

Angel

4 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

Hooray for us!

I'll be back later in the day to announce the winner of the firemen.

Jennifer Y. said...

WooHoo! Yay for the Playfriends!

I really enjoy and appreciate your posts, so keep them coming!!

Loribelle Hunt said...

Congrats on your 100th post ladies!

Anonymous said...

You guys rock!

Kathy