Monday, September 12, 2011

Yikes! Its Monday!



Look at that! Angel’s late this morning. It’s a Monday for sure. :)

It was a VERY busy, VERY enjoyable weekend for the Playfriends. Our local chapter hosted a workshop on working with the media, and we got to meet 2 fabulous ladies from RT Book Reviews – Morgan Doremus, their Web Coordinator, and Stephanie Klose, their Reviews Coordinator.

I learned so much! It was wonderful to get their view of promotion and all the options available to romance writers, both in and out of their magazine. Both women were smart and entertaining. And they are great to hang out with too!

So, yes, I’m still lagging behind today. Trying to catch up on laundry, dishes, and just stuff. That’s life, right?

How did y’all spend your weekend?

Angel

3 comments:

Problem Child said...

I pretty much spent my weekend with you! ~grin~

And I'm still not caught up.

Cheryl said...

Missed you guys! I spent the weekend with Eighty-eight thousand of my other friends on the Plains. Hope y'all had as good a time as I did!

Playground Monitor said...

Oh it's definitely Monday. I'm working full days this week plus had a meeting from 5:30 to 8:30 tonight.

Calgon, take me away!

And oh yeah -- I spent my weekend with you too. :-)