Sunday, February 04, 2007

Playfriendz in Luv



The Playfriends had a playdate tonight. We started with dinner at Outback, where our waiter learned how women love to split entrees and exclude certain veggies from the side dishes. Then we headed to Books-a-Million for coffee and talk before going to see a movie. After the movie we headed back to Books-a-Million and yakked until they ran us out for closing.

The movie we saw was "Because I Said So" (which any mother knows is a perfectly good answer to any question) starring Diane Keaton.

According to the Internet Movie Data Base, "Keaton stars as Daphne Wilder, a mother whose love knows no bounds or boundaries. She is the proud mom of three daughters: stable psychologist Maggie (Lauren Graham), sexy and irreverent Mae (Piper Perabo) and insecure, adorable Milly (Mandy Moore) - who, when it comes to men, is like psychotic flypaper. In order to prevent her youngest from making the same mistakes she did, Daphne decides to set Milly up with the perfect man. Little does Milly know, however, that her mom placed an ad in the online personals to find him. Comic mayhem unfolds as Daphne continues to do the wrong thing for the right reasons...all in the name of love. In a hilarious battle of strong wills, the mother-daughter dynamic is tested in all its fierce, wacky complexity. The girls help Daphne finally discover the truths and impossibilities of motherly love, all while trying to answer the questions: where does it begin and where should it end?"

We all enjoyed the movie but most importantly of all, we discovered a new guy for our locker room. His name is Gabriel Macht. And we now present him for your viewing pleasure.













So whaddya think about our new poster boy?

6 comments:

Meljprincess said...

Not thrilled about the poster boy but can't wait to see the movie!

Oh, I'd love to have a bloomin' onion from Outback.

Angel said...

Yummy!!! Let me tell you, this guy was hot, humble, and hero material in this movie! I wonder if my husband would object to me wallpapering the office with these pictures?!?!

Angel

Problem Child said...

I LOVED him in the movie. As the hero, he even had a soft side he wasn't afraid to show.

Okay, so I'm a beta hero girl...

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Yum, yum, yummy yum. That's all I can muster since my brain turns to mush when I think of him...

SP

My word verification is fgxhsoxc! Jeez...

Jeanette J said...

Not bad..I have always been a fan of his father Stephen..maybe it runs in the family

Lis said...

He's cute. So want to see that movie