Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tantrum Tuesday (and a winner)

Hello my Playfriends--

I'm going to be a very bad girl today. I take my blogging responsibilities very seriously. I figure if you take the time to come here, you deserve something from me. (The what is very debatable, but something to amuse and/or interest you for a few minutes.)

Today, I must disappoint, and I beg your forgiveness and patience. I'm a little stressed and behind and the brain just isn't working and I want to scream with the frustration of it all.

So, I dub today Tantrum Tuesday on the Playground.

Today you may get as bent out of shape as you like about the smallest (or largest) of things. You may rant and kick your feet and even hold your breath until you turn blue. We will applaud and commiserate.

Because sometimes you just gotta let it out. The comment tail is open, and all Tantrums will stay here on the Playground so the neighbors and the boss don't hear about it...

Go. Get it out of your system. You'll feel better.

PC

*** Summer! You are Natalie Anderson's winner. Please send me your snail mail addy so I can pass it on. (problemchild@writingplayground.com)

9 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

The list is looooooooong, starting with people who don't keep promises and ending with the same.

robertsonreads said...

Well, seeing as I am enjoying a day off, right now I have no complaints. I do commiserate with those of you who do. My sympathies.
No tomorrow will be another matter when I have to play catch-up at work....

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Where to begin...? I've slept wring and both my shoulders hurt whenever I move around. My car is acting up again (although not enough for them to actually figure out what's doing it and fix it.) Almost stalled in a super busy intersection. Looking at new cars is depressing. I'm pretty much going to be broke and eating mac and cheese every night, which means I'll gain 10 pounds. My doctor screwed up my prescription by writing it for a doseage that doesn't exist so I had to sit around for an hour at the publix waiting for them to call my pharmacist back.

And my firewall at work has blocked this site so ihave to read and comment on my phone which is a major pain, especially since the blogger verification word never comes up the first time.

That's all for now. It's early in the way though.

Andrea Laurence AKA Smarty Pants said...

Day! I can't type on this thing.

Problem Child said...

Well my WIP file went insane last night and I thought I was about to lose the entire new book.

*That* breakdown was not pretty...

Angel said...

Yikes!!! And here I was very happy today after my Body Flow class. The relaxation at the end was worth being behind everyone else while I figured out what the heck the teacher was doing.

SP, I feel your pain. My suburban is acting up again, sputtering and hesitating at around 40-50 mph, the same speed I must go all the way to the kids' school and back. But I can't afford to fix it right now so I'll just have to tolerate until it breaks down. Ugh!

Angel

Anonymous said...

Oh.My.Gosh. Where to start...today was the first day we could charge books to our account. Keep in mind I have made 6 trips to the college to get everything ready for financial aid(for some strange reason, I am selected for verification EVERY semester!)and get there this morning to find out I cant charge books-on my only day off before classes start, no less- but instead have to go to the main campus to financial aid to get everything sorted. Then was told it would be mod week NEXT week before everything was posted. W.R.O.N.G. So, I politely told them if it wasn't corrected, and now, I would be dropping all classes, withdrawing from this college and enrolling elsewhere. It is not my fault that my advisor hasn't returned ONE email or voice mail since I started trying to contact them in JULY!! Needless to say, everything is fixed now, after my ENTIRE day was spent there!
Thanks! I *needed* that!!! =]

Sheryl M.

Katherine Bone said...

Headaches!@!!***@##!

Problem Child said...

Sheryl, honey, we're glad we could be here for you. :-)