Sunday, March 30, 2008

Winners

What a party! Lynn, Maven LJ and the Playfriends would like to thank everyone for coming by and making it a success, although we'll be cleaning up all week. There's chocolate on the slide, a bra hanging from the monkey bars and... hmm... Captain Jack is passed out in a tire swing. Never a dull moment around here. :)

Anyway on to the WINNERS...

From last Tuesday's nickname post, PC has selected LeeAnn! Please email problemchild@writingplayground.com with your snail mail info for your Black and White prize pack.

From our celebration Friday, we had such a great response, I chose 2 winners. Congrats to Tina Martinese and Michelle L! You each pick up prize packs that include 3 of the 6 books below and of course, chocolate.

  • 2008 Rita Nominee Fall From Grace by Kristi Gold (2 autographed copies)
  • 2008 Rita Nominee Traceless by Debra Webb
  • 2008 Rita Nominee Prime Time by Hank Phillippi Ryan
  • 2005 Rita winner Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
  • & 2007 Emma Merritt winner Gayle Wilson's Suicide Club.
Email smartypants@writingplayground.com with your snail mail info to claim your prize.

Small Print: Items not claimed in 7 days will be reawarded (or I just might keep it for myself!) so contact us ASAP.

SP

(And yes, I know I re-used the same graphic, but I'm in love with glitter art right now and I think its pretty!)

2 comments:

limecello said...

Wow - congratulations to the winners! Those are terrific prizes!

Michele L. said...

Woohoo! Thank you! I have e-mailed you with my snail mail address.

Congrats to the other winners!

Michele L.