Thursday, May 02, 2013

Party Time: Finding Her Rhythm Release Week

Half of the Children are gone to the Romantic Times Book Lovers' Convention this week. Since they're partying without us, I thought we'd have a little party while they're gone!

This week I'm celebrating the release of my new ebook, Finding Her Rhythm! My rock star hero is perfect for a good time (in more ways than one)!


As much as he loves the stage, Michael Korvello's favorite kind of party is one-on-one with his new flame, Taylor Jemison. Not your average groupie, Taylor is curvy, quiet -- and the new nanny for Michael's teenage children. Boy, is her life about to change! But first, Michael must find out the truth about Taylor's past, and protect her from an ex bent on taking her back, even if he has to tear Michael's family apart to have her.

Strong, protective, and sexy as hell! I'd party with Michael anytime! If you could party (or even just hang out) with any romance hero today, which one would you choose and why?

Dani

*One lucky commenter will win an Amazon or B&N gift card!

7 comments:

Playground Monitor said...

Rock on, baby, rock on!

This looks great, Dani! I loved Snow Bound and once I'm through with the projects currently on my plate, I'll use this as my reward.

Marilyn

Unknown said...

Finding Her Rhythm sounds great.

amysmith98@gmail.com

Angel said...

Aw, thank you Marilyn! I still remember the excitement of seeing my book out and abouton your kindle! Happy dance time!

Thanks for stopping by, Amy!

Cheryl said...

Finding Her Rhythm sounds like a great read. I will definitely check it out.

Quilt Lady said...

Sounds like a great book. My favorite romance hero of all times is Rhett Butler so that is who I would party with.

Unknown said...

Nice answers in replace of the question with real point of view and explaining about that. playground equipment

Nas said...

Sounds like a great read!

Happy New Year!